180 pano of Perranporth, Cornwall

Cracking image!

1 Like

thanks john

1 Like

Lee
I am an enthusiast photographer now enjoying the unique possibilities of aerial photography. I’m ok with taking/editing the image and I have attached a typical pano that I may like to print on either acrylic or metal. I have no experience of this but have seen some amazing results of surf photography in a gallery in Porthleven with metal printing. I would be interested to know what finishes out of the many/confusing options that Loxley offer that you may have had experience with. As I said it could be an expensive mistake guessing on a finish. The attached image printed 34"x13" is well over £100.
Thanks again.

3 Likes

john, when doing the panos is too make sure not too over edited, try and get histogram right to start with and don’t overwork colours

Nice image by the way.

Mike lacey has some nice images in porthleven.

Loxley aren’t cheap but you do get get good results, if you create an account may be able to get discount saying its a sample.

After a bit more research I think I’ll order a smaller acrylic faced sample rather than metallic. :crossed_fingers:

I’d have thought that, if asked, they might print a very small metallic sample for your image … even if for a small charge that’s deducted from the final order.

small samples are small2 inch or so

1 Like