1st attempt at editing with PowerDirector

Couldn’t do any editing with the DJI editor because of constant freezing so after Ozone recommending this I thought I’d try it :grin::grin::grin: sorry its a bit long but it was only a test for now.

https://youtu.be/CJDh9ZS3Ors

It only gave me the one option, it was filmed in 4K, unless I did something wrong

Redoing it, you have to subscribe to get anything over 720 so just getting a 7day trial lol

1 Like

That’s new! I’ve never subscribed … that I can recall. :thinking:

Apologies for slightly inaccurate info. :blush:

2 Likes

If your editing using the DJI app you have to download the full version first before editing, you do so by connecting the drone back up to the controller and screen and then view your album, or you will only get the 720p version. I’ve made this mistake before after about an hours editing I realized it was the 720p copy.

Scrap that just seen that you used ozone’s recommendation not the DJI app :ok_hand:
:tired_face:

2 Likes

No probs buddy, only just over £30 a year so cheap enough​:grin::grin::+1:

WHAT!!!??? That’s a LOT!

Now I need to check … can’t imagine I paid anything like that … if I did. I’d remember!

3 Likes

I’ll probably cancel before the trial ends unless I can’t find cheaper lol

In my defence … I was parked up in the middle of Sicily next to a village that had been destroyed in an earthquake back in the 60s.

2 Likes

The DJI app keeps freezing on 99% and just won’t do anything after that grrrr

1 Like

Android? I’ve heard DJI doesn’t like android very much or vice versa :thinking:
If you have access to an Apple device, use iMovie I’ve heard that’s pretty good for standard editing. I’m sure @PingSpike uses it. :thinking:

1 Like

I’m looking for a cheapish ipad mini now as we speak lol

1 Like

It’s a good job that’s TOTALLY untrue - or you’d not have a drone. DJI use Android as the OS in the drones. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha do they really? :open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs: apologies DJI :grimacing:
So Ive been led to believe on the World Wide Web, YouTube and Edd Ricker Android falls behind with the app side of it in comparison :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’ve not had a single Android issue in over 3 years, and on several different phones.

One also reads of iOS issues at times, I promise you.

1 Like

I’ve been having a lot of disconnects just recently with the Acer tablet, but as soon as I use Litchi no problems at all, could br my devices I suppose :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Blimey!

• (a) no wonder I don’t remember!
  • (b) Cyberlink changed their policy a bit! :open_mouth:

Capture__01

1 Like

That a single app can be written which works on about 6 evolutions of the same OS, and about 85 million (slight exaggeration) different makes and models of devices with a vast range of specs …. totally bewilders me!

To the extent that I’m only a little less baffled that anything works at all. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’d add that 2 of these were <£200 and 1 was <£100.

2 Likes

I’m forever baffled when it comes to technology, I’ve only just realised what a TV remote is for, I kept trying to answer it every time my phone rang :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like