1st Wedding, Taste of the Commercial world

First time I’ve done something like this so be gentle. I loved every minute of it,
Combining the Mavic 2 & Mini 2 to capture Jordan & Emily’s Wedding day.

itinerary: Overview of the day

12 Likes

Very nice, please tell us you charged them ;o)

1 Like

Thanks mate, and no I didn’t. I offered my services as a taster to see if it’s something I want to do and get into in return I get to use the photos in a portfolio for future if I wish to carry on with it. For all I knew It could of turned out rubbish and I may not of captured anything half decent l.

As it happens I got some great footage and photos and I really enjoyed doing it.
Here’s to the next one :beers:

5 Likes

Anyone who drops a grand + on a dress and a monkey on a sponge cake ain’t gonna say no.

3 Likes

That’s true but I still very much enjoyed doing it. :grinning:

1 Like

Mrs Mc enjoys looking after kids…see where I’m going?

1 Like

Who told you that :joy: yeah I get you mate, I’ll do better next time promise :+1:t4:

1 Like

Really nice, Steve. You can be proud of that. :slight_smile:

Out of interest, the footage you have of the bride arriving at the ceremony and then all the guests sitting in the seats… did you get them to recreate that for the video, or did you have the drone up during the ceremony? If the latter, how was the noise?

2 Likes

Thanks Joe, drone was in the air only till she got their then I backed off to keep noise levels down. :ok_hand:t4:
Music was playing too which helped :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Plot twist. Steve never had permission just TOAL from public highway :smiley:

Lovely footage, nicely combined.

Thank you mate :ok_hand:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I figured it must have been pretty discrete because nobody turns around to look. I’d have been watching the drone the whole time… much more interesting than a wedding :wink:

Have been asked to take my drones along to my brother’s wedding next month to get a few shots… but I’ll mostly be there for the ceremony so won’t need to worry about bothering anybody (any more than I usually do anyway) :wink:

1 Like

I’m doing a colleagues wedding as a favour! Looking fwd to it

1 Like

Great pictures mate

1 Like

Thank you Howard :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Wow just received this… :grinning:

7 Likes

Great feedback Steve, well done

3 Likes

Great job - well done Mr V - you’ve obviously got a talent for this type of work :+1: :+1: :+1:

… as Chris has already said - it can be lucrative too - time to put some thought into how much you need to charge for the next one - well done mate :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you mate, appreciate it. Yes I’ll be putting a brochure together now. Just needed the opportunity to practice and the photos to advertise.:ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve already got it all under control - good luck with it but from what I’ve seen I don’t think you’ll be needing any luck :clap: :clap: :clap: