The Grey Arrows Drone Club are pleased to announce the next in a series of Challenges!
Here’s your chance to win a super rare, exclusive badge to grace your Profile page! Haven’t heard of GADC’s awesome awards? Check out our announcement regarding Badges, Awards and Challenges.
Welcome to the ‘2018 Fireworks Challenge’.
The objective is simple - post some stunning pictures and videos of fireworks!
The winners, as judged by the Grey Arrows Drone Club Committee to be the best, will be awarded exclusive trophy badges.
We have three awards available for you to win in our challenge. They are:
1st Place Winner - Gold Trophy
2nd Place Winner - Silver Trophy
3rd Place Winner - Bronze Trophy
The rules and small print for this challenge are as follows:
- You must post a picture or video to this thread (feel free to also post / duplicate it in the #media category if you wish). Media posted to other threads and categories will not be eligible
- This challenge is open from 29th October 2018 to 11th November 2018, the closing date. Your photos and videos must have been captured between these dates
- You may post up to three entries to this Challenge (in any combination of pictures and/or videos)
- Videos must be a maximum of 30 seconds and may contain time-lapse and/or hyper-lapse
- A paragraph of text should be included with your entry post that includes the date the entry was taken and also where the entry was taken
- Media must be shot using your drone while it is flying
- Entries must taken within the guidelines of the Drone Code
- The member whose entry scores highest will be deemed the winner and that member will be awarded the exclusive 1st Place Gold Trophy. The member whose highest scoring entry scores the second highest will be awarded the 2nd Place Silver Trophy and the member whose highest scoring entry scores third highest will be awarded the 3rd Place Bronze Trophy
- In the event of a tie at any position the Grey Arrows Drone Club reserve the right to declare an outright winner at that position