2019 Mixed Theme Challenge

Rain thunderstorms wind what more could you ask for. I think there may be a flood of entries at the last minute😁

1 Like

Im currently in Kent in the rain and wind, don’t look like my entry will be today. Do I have the fly the drone or can I just hold it up ? Cant remember the rules…

It is a drone forum,

Can understand the hesitancy,…if thats the cause.:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m hoping for a break in the rain tomorrow as it’s the only chance I have to fly in the UK before the deadline. Will have plenty of inadmissible dry opportunity in Italy next weekend though.

1 Like

Where ya going in Italy Colin, may see ya over there?

Going to be in Urbino Thursday - Monday. You?

1 Like

Going around and about with a Cruise, La Spezia , Civitavecchia, Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast.

1 Like

Monochrome
Stephenson Railway Museum, North Shields Tyne and Wear
09/06/19 14:35
Stephenson Railway Museum has a 2 mile stretch of track that runs along the coal wagon ways down to the river Tyne and back. They have just finished a 6 year restoration project on one of the steam engines so I took a trip out to get a pic but unfortunately they were using a diesel for the passenger rides today.
The diesel in the pic is a Class 08 diesel-electric shunting locomotive from the 1950’s

10 Likes

Struggling for time / weather with this one - have literally sprinted down the road (well, lazy boy that I am I drove **) threw the drone in the air, snapped a couple, come home and now you get to see it :slight_smile:

** I plead exhaustion having just fetched my daughter and her “small set” of belongings from the end of Uni year 1.

Anyway, location is Coity Castle (again)

10 Likes

Rosslyn Chapel yesterday. Made famous by the Davinci Code (which I haven’t read or seen)

10 Likes

Nice photo…Graham

2 Likes

Cool pic Stubby

1 Like

Excellent entries everyone :clap:t2:

I do love the monochrome stuff :blush:

2 Likes

I either like it or hate it … a bit black and white … :wink:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Bit of a grey area eh?

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Only 50 shades.

1 Like

I was there last year and couldn’t understand their photo policy (didn’t think of using my drone outside) …

They are happy for you to take any pictures outside but not inside - when asked why they couldn’t answer me. Though I suspect the answer is financially motivated. And love that perspective.

1 Like