2020 Mixed Theme Challenge

question about theme, how much editing can be done to the image, looking at the examples, the one of the pine trees and the crossroads has been heavily edited?

There’s no limit to the editing @lee - as long as you’re still “on topic” - take it away!

1 Like

Thats beaut!! Awesome idea that!

1 Like

Here’s my entry for theme 2, I wasn’t sure about it when I took it but looking at it on my computer I decided I quite liked it. This is a top down shot of some industrial buildings that are in my village (Fleckney, Leicestershire)

8 Likes

Thanks for the entry, Sam.

That’s FOUR entries for Theme #2 :+1:

View the entries gallery here! :+1:

Just two weeks remaining of Theme #2 - “Geometric Patterns”.

A gallery of the entries so far has been created : 2020 Mixed Theme Challenge - Gallery of Entries

Also, a couple galleries of past challenges have been created for you gain motivation! :wink:

2018 Golden Hour Challenge - Gallery of Entries

2019 Mixed Theme Challenge - Gallery of Entries

2 Likes

Here is my entry for Theme #2 - Geometric Patterns taken from the estate I live in York, it’s a Eco Estate with centrally delivered heating and hot water via underground pipes and Heat Exchangers in each property - apparently there is only a 5 Degree drop in temperature between Water leaving the Super Sustainable Centre and Water coming back to it !!!

Gutted I missed Theme #1 - weather was just too bad to get out to get the shot :frowning:

Small amount of Cropping and brightening :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for you entry, Jason.

That brings the entry tally to 5. :+1:

1 Like

my entry for Theme #2 - Geometric Patterns
VOR beacon

12 Likes

That’s awesome! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Where was this @Rezzmo ?

Thanks for you entry, Gaz.

That brings the entry tally to 6. :+1:

So if you miss the first round of the theme, you can still enter for the others?

2 Likes

Yes, most definitely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers Rich,
I will pop the one on again thats further up :point_up: this thread, when i work out how to use this phone :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve seen what’s to come on Instagram :zipper_mouth_face:, I don’t think I’ll be bothering with this challenge :blush:

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Go on, get in there!

1 Like

Come on, post them up :grin:

Shared some test shots earlier. Not yet sure if I’ll edit something from today or keep an eye on the weather for further opportunities.

2 Likes