2020 Mixed Theme Challenge

Thanks for you entries, @scorps and @Drones-CL!

That brings the entry tally to 12 with just 2 days remaining for entries into the Geometric Patterns theme. :+1:

1 Like

Here is my entry for the geometric challenge. this is this splash park at Happy Mount park in Morecambe. used by loads of kids when the weather gets hot.

closer view

7 Likes

:pray:

2 Likes

sorry this is the entry

5 Likes

suns out winds low, what’s the next challenge???

3 Likes

Don’t ask that! I’m droneless at the moment :grimacing::man_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

why what did you do :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

Steve sold his Mavic Pro, and is waiting for his Mavic 2Pro to arrive.

2 Likes

There’s a poll regarding the next theme of the challenge.

Please respond.

Thanks!

Third Theme - Do we? Don’t we?

2 Likes

is that the theme or a question :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it would be unfair during this time.

1 Like

I firmly believe it would be irresponsible to expect people to leave their houses and loved ones to put themselves, (and possibly others) at risk at this time.
I can understand that some people may want to get out in the fresh air, say, to the coast, or out in the open space that will inevitably be available.

5 Likes

eerrmm i fess up - I intercepted his postie - put on that foreign accent he has - worked a treat - will return it after I’ve had a dabble - bribed postie to say " it got held up in the main office" :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ive forgot what the 3rd theme was, AND where to look !!! kin brain aint working since i have all these extra hours at home listening to her wittering on in Thai. Can someone with a functioning brain remind me please what is was going to be ?

Hi, there may not be one
See the poll taking place today were mods are asking us if we want to proceed with phase three
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

Haha! You are clazy! :crazy_face: make sure it’s all boxed up when you’ve finished :wink::+1:t4:

2 Likes

I’ve voted. I’m planning to go droning this weekend, I need the exercise and I’ll be well away from anyone else if I do go. But not all of us will have that option and we should let people protect themselves and their loved ones however is necessary.

6 Likes

Well why not make it an indoor theme or a picture including your drone that way people can still look forward to something and also give them something to do if they are stuck at home say home or garden most imaginative shot or pic

5 Likes

Ive only just grabbed this.

Can you tell what it is (explanation and context shot below)

Its the greenhouses at Selby Salads in my village, taken from around 100m up straight down.

In context and for scale, this is the site (Drax Power in the background for scale), in days gone by the greenhouses were warmed by massive steam tubes running from the power station

8 Likes