2020 Mixed Theme Challenge

I think that is a little harsh for what the challenges are - a bit of fun. No one’s forced to take part.

I’d agree that the @Committee have a duty of care here though.

1 Like

Mrs Fox couldn’t resist and added " Tell Steamy I put Thai gleen cully in with dlone to say solly" stand by matey for enough spice to kill off ANY virus !!! LMAO - bless - she’s a kind hearted lass but oh boy how she fails to realise 20 chillies are a bit excessive for foreigners. Still, you will be Covid immune. :+1:

4 Likes

Depends on the topic really I guess ?? I too am off out whenever flying when conditions allow - walking a coastal path is no threat to anyone so I’m buggered if I’m staying in. Bit different of course for townies so I appreciate concerns.

2 Likes

Nice! I am your way twice a year. Be good for a meet up.

1 Like

ALWAYS welcome bud - just hit me up a couple of days before :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Nice one mate. Just checked my work calendar. If I’m still in work lol. It’s July time. But maybe up there before. Camping. Good man!

1 Like

Crack me up every time! :joy::joy::sob:

@notveryprettyboy yeah I realised I could have worded that a bit better Karl, but, “her indoors” had a moment on her works PC which I had to deal with, was unable to edit on my return.
No one is forcing anyone, it’s all totally voluntary.
I am hoping to jump in the car and vanish into the countryside, if I get the chance.

4 Likes

Yeah. Werent avin a pop mate.

1 Like

If the #3 challenges do not go ahead when will 1 & 2 be announced? @Committee

1 Like

Once the committee have made their individual judgements and the results of those combined to reveal the overall results. :+1:

1 Like

No worries Bud, I’ve got thick skin (I have got to have to get through this shit we’re having !)

1 Like

I knew I could give you shit. Rock on.

1 Like

Keep well. I have close people to me who are proper fucked if they get it.

1 Like

Glad I am not alone on here !.

1 Like

lol I laugh so much every year with her it takes 5 years off mine lol Every day without exception brings another pearler where coffee goes airborne. :joy: Anyways, thanks for the understanding re the drone lol

1 Like

OK - The votes are in.

image

The third theme has been cancelled.

We’ll sort the scoring of the entries in the first two themes and come back with the results as soon as personal commitments permit.

Thanks to all those that entered! :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks @milkmanchris and @stevesb for the final two entries.

Fourteen entries in Theme 2 in total. :+1:

5 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: CONGRATULATIONS :tada: :tada: :tada:

Your winners of the Abandoned Theme are:

First Place Winner:

@JoeC and his video of Cambusnethan Priory in North Lanarkshire:

Joe wins a :trophy: Gold Trophy :trophy: badge and can proudly update his profile to display his winning status :clap:t2:


Second Place Winner:

Your second place winner is Connor @Drones-CL with his photo of Nottingham Great Northern Railway Grain Warehouse:

A Silver Trophy badge is all yours :smiley:


Third Place Winner:

Your third place winner is @kvetner with his video of the TSS Duke of Lancaster:

Congrats on the Bronze Trophy :clap:t2:


Your winners of the Geometric Patterns Theme are:

First Place Winner:

@McSteamy2010 and his photo of a Solar Farm in Bridgwater, Somerset:

Steve wins a :trophy: Gold Trophy :trophy: badge and can proudly update his profile to display his winning status :clap:t2:


Second Place Winner:

Your second place winner is @JoeC (yes, again!! :scream:) with his photo of Whisky Barrels at the Loch Lomond Maturation Site in East Ayrshire:

A Silver Trophy badge is yours too :smiley:


Third Place Winner:

Your third place winner is @lee with his photo of Daffodil Fields:

Congrats on the Bronze Trophy Lee :clap:t2:


Congratulations once again to all our winners and a special THANK YOU to everyone who took part, the weather was really against you for this one!

15 Likes

Many thanks to the @Committee for the time spent organising this challenge, and for all the entrants, some great inspiration and imagination there! I was glad to have some solid excuses to visit a few new places, looking forward to next time!

7 Likes