2020 Mixed Theme Challenge

Thank you guys! Much needed great news after my absolutely shit weekend! Much appreciated :pray:

4 Likes

Well done to everyone who took part and to the organisers for setting it up, was good to get some inspiration for places to go :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Well done to everyone who entered and thanks to the the organisers of the event, look forward to the next challenge!

5 Likes

Well done guys, excellent work.
Thanks to the committee for organising the challenges.

PS can I have the wooden trophy for the crash.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Congratulations all, well deserved, especially with all the shit that has happened over the past few months.

5 Likes

Congratulations to every one, some stunning shots.
@McSteamy2010 solar farm shot is my personal favorite.
:thinking:
would this look straight if pissed?

4 Likes

Damn good showing all round in my books - was a great pleasure to see such outstanding artwork via a drone. I will miss seeing entries for well thought out titles.

4 Likes

Thank you mate, much appreciated! Give it a go :joy: :beers:

4 Likes

I would love to mate BUT theres fk all “interesting” round here except, mountains, sheep, coastal, sheep, bridges, sheep - get the theme ?? lol ooppss I forgot slate quarries & sheep.

2 Likes

Yes, you have an unhealthy interest in `Sheep :sheep: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

:scream: :scream: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: LMAO

4 Likes

There be woolybacks everywhere :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the above Winners !.
The Solar Farm was my choice from the start !
Well Done All !.

4 Likes

Wow! Speechless. Thanks so much @Committee, and everybody who took part. This has really cheered up what has otherwise been a rollercoaster week. Chuffed to bits, especially given the competition.

5 Likes

Great job everyone - thanks for the competition Committee. There is a lot of talent in this group.!!

4 Likes

Huge well done to everyone that entered! So many great entries, really didn’t think I’d come out on top,
I’ll proudly where my new badge now! Great to be apart of a good club with amazing people. Thanks again guys. :pray:

5 Likes

Baa-rilliant! :wink: but like others I’m slightly concerned for your interest in sheep :grimacing: :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well done guys :+1:

2 Likes

good work everyone, right decision and I thought mcsteamys shot of the solar panels was going to be hard to beat

2 Likes

Soon as I saw that, I thought there’s the Winner !.

5 Likes