2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge

Sorry to be that guy, Geoff, but you might want to have a squint through the rules again. :wink:

Nice picture, though.

Edit: I’m not going to delete this because I can cope with a bit of egg on my face and I’m happy for the clarification. While I thought that the media had to be captured during the current challenge time slot, the rule does actually state that it just has to have been captured during the entire challenge period.

Sorry. As you were. Nothing to see here. Move along…

Further Edit: No. Hang on. Now I do feel like I’m on Taskmaster. Does that mean that if I come across some brilliant red thing before the competition is over I can enter it retrospectively?

“All the information is in the task,” indeed. :laughing:

The entires need to be captured between each set of dates for the respective colour.

Otherwise people wouldn’t need to capture anything and could just browse their back catalog for the last few weeks :blush:

We’ll edit the first post shortly, to make that clearer.

2 Likes

[quote=“GADC_Committee, post:1, topic:29798”]

• “This challenge is open from from 12/04/21 to 23/05/21, the closing date. Media posted to this thread outside of these dates will not be eligible. Your entries must have been captured between these dates”

Mmm, just a bit ambiguous then😬
Never mind, lots more green things out there😂

Well, yes, that’s why I did the double-take.

I’m guessing that field hasn’t gone anywhere in the past six days. You could just go back and take the same picture and no-one would be any the wiser. :wink:

1 Like

I could… but it was a very long walk!!!

Yes, very.

Sorry about that.

You wouldn’t believe how many times we all went over the rules in great detail either :pensive:

No worries! It’s great that you are providing the competition in the first place! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have to say that I personally thought it was pretty clear that there was 3 subjects with a different set of dates for each subject :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The Green
Little Harrowden Goff course
18:18 26th April 2021
Dji mini 2

6 Likes

I see what you did there.

Nice touch :bowing_man:t2:

1 Like

Buttttttttt…!

Is it the “Green Green?”

They use a red green on Taskmaster challenges :crazy_face:

Dammit! That’s twice now I’ve been sitting with an idea and somebody else posts it on day one! :rofl:

4 Likes

You snooze you lose :sleeping: :rofl:

I’ve just said to my wife, I know, I’ll photograph one of the greens at my golf club … back to the drawing board :thinking: :joy:

3 Likes

davalan, i could argue the point about the fundamental issue of the red but I actually want to see if you’re local or down on hols?

Where: Ballyearl Golf Centre, N. Ireland
When: April 2021 @2045hrs!
Make / Model: DJI Mavic Air 2
Camera Mode: HDR 5 shot
Software: Merged with Lightroom with a little saturation.

12 Likes

Location: Morrisons Distribution Center, Bridgwater, Somerset.
Date: 28/04/2021 / 13:00

16 Likes

Shades of green (mostly).
Not far from Eastbourne, today.

14 Likes

The bandstand in the River Gardens at Belper. Taken this morning around 6.50am.

17 Likes