2nd Hand Drone Pricing Advice for a Novice

I’m a pensioner and I’ve got 12 drones (Mini 2 to Inspire 1 Pro)! There might be some miserable old gets about, but we’re not all the same. The only person who I’ve had (slight) grief from was a woman about 45 years old.
Old guy the other day (must have been well into his 80’s) says, “Bloody marvellous isn’t it, this technology”? and stood there watching me and the M2Z for at least 10 minutes.

John

1 Like

Haha! I hear you John.

Just expecting a lot of the village to not understand drones, but I’ll keep out of their way as best I can. :+1:t2:

I’m a pensioner! (This is getting like Spartacus) I have a number of drones - Mavic Air, several S900 and Inspires and a couple of Droidworx. And an eight-year-old Mikrocopter. Plus others in various states of repair.

The best way to get the village onside is to fly courteously. look like you have every right to be doing what you are doing and take time to talk to people. Show them your screen as you are flying. Put pictures on the village website or Facebook page.

There aren’t as many anti-drone people out there as you think if you fly responsibly. And many of them only hold their opinions out of ignorance. It’s down to you to educate them! :man_teacher:

1 Like

I too am a sort of pensioner, I retired at 49, and I too have a couple of drones :wink:. As for busy bodies? I have the kind of demeanour that could curdle milk from a 100yards so the Karen’s and Kevin’s tend to give me a wide berth.

1 Like

Well sometime today Yodel will hopefully be delivering a non-damaged Air 2S.

Just got my Flyer & Operator ID about 10 mins ago. 1 question wrong, but I erred on the side of caution and seemingly it’s the wrong answer.

Cos if it was Hermes it’d definately be damaged :smiley: :smiley:

You’ll be lucky to get it at all with Yodel!

I’m not saying a word as I work for a very large logistics company that deliver letters to your door every day. :grin:

Well it arrived unscathed. :astonished: