360 Video Test (Mavic 2 Pro and Insta 360 One X) - Skipsea Beach

I won a Insta360 one x on eBay earlier Chris, it has a Manfrotto tripod and selfie stick with it as well :sunglasses:

Yeah, this is common across all 360 cams in that they have a blind spot immedieatly beneath them. However, if your tripod has legs (I use my Joby gorillapod as a base) then they will appear in the image - if you look in the middle of the grass in the attached image you can see my black & gray gorillapod but not the selfie stick part :slight_smile:

BTW - no editing out of me was done. My 360, a Ricoh Theta V, has plugins and the one I love allows you to take the front shot first, then move ‘in front’ and it then shoots the rear shot.

2 Likes

The one I won on eBay has a Manfrotto VR Pixi Evo kit with it.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Manfrotto-Virtual-reality-Aluminum-MKCONVR/dp/B07BKSCSQB

That’s a clever plugin on the Ricoh Theta, I like that.

1 Like

So you may find a need to edit some bits of those feet out. Mostly depends on background I guess - in my example above I could easily edited out the feet.

They’ve got lots of plugins but you can only have one active at a time so is a bit of hassle to change them over.

1 Like