Slightly narrow audience though Phil
- Valid PPL, CPL or previous military flight experience
- To have Military / Civil BVLOS UAS operator experience
- Military / Civil BVLOS RPAS operator (Highly Desirable)
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 Qualified (Highly Desirable)
- To have payload experience (EO/IR) (Highly Desirable)
- To have Flight radio telephony license (FRTOL) (Desirable)
- Maritime Radio license (RYA Short range radio license) (Desirable)
But hey, on the plus side:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
One of the principal duties
Maintaining the UKCAA Flyer ID.
That’s 5 minutes a year right there
I used to have a license for citizens band radio (CB)
Would that count?