A quick hello - from Stoke-on-Trent

Hello all, new member here, from Stoke-on-Trent. I’ve noticed that Staffordshire seems to be well represented in this club. I haven’t done any serious photography for a few years now after becoming a little uninspired. Was going to buy a new camera this year and try to get back into it, and after a little research, decided I wanted one with wings. Set up my Mini 4 Pro this evening (providing a welcome distraction from the England ‘performance’), and got it in the air from the back garden to capture a pretty decent sunset. These pages have already been a great resource. Looking forward even more now to my trip to Anglesey in a few weeks.

7 Likes

Hi Chris @CPoin and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi @CPoin and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene and please feel free to add locations of your own too :smiley:

Wondering whether you can fly a particular model of drone under particular circumstances? Check out Good 2 Go where you’ll soon find the answer :blush:

Have you seen our Members Map? You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

And finally, if you are new to drones and wondering what it’s all about, have a look at Resources for a beginner.

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi Chris @CPoin - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1: Cracking sunset :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Good evening @CPoin chris you’ve came to the right place & a great choice of drone too, I’m loving the sunset :sunglasses: look forward to seeing more photos, welcome once again enjoy :+1:

1 Like

Hello Chris and a big welcome to GADC. I’m just along the A50 in Derby :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hi, I just inherited a phantom 4 pro plus. Glad to be here

H Chris, welcome to Grey Arrows from Partington in Manchetser - although originally a Staffs lass :slight_smile:
Hope to see you at a meet-up at some point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Chris nice sunset, don’t recognise the area,I’m from Newcastle-under-Lyme.

1 Like

Hi Chris @CPoin and a Walsall welcome to the GADC group.
Such a cracking picture youbhave taken.

1 Like

Looking over Abbey Hulton towards Birches Head and Milton.

1 Like

Welcome to the group, enjoy your stay :wave:

1 Like

@CPoin welcome

1 Like

Hi @CPoin Chris. Great picture, and welcome to the club

1 Like