A Windy Pano at Hengistbury

I was quite low down to get this one as it was quite windy. Also had it on manual exposure with exp time 1/200 and ISO at 400, didn’t need to do any exposure tweeking in Photoshop.

`
4 Likes

Nice stitch for a windy one, mine normally come out a lot worse than that.

Excellent! I remember Hengistbury well, used to live down there before I came to Scotland 4 years ago.
How do you get it out of Kuula and into here? do you have a paid Kuula account?

1 Like

@ash2020 No I don’t have a paid account with Kuula.
You upload your image, when Kulla has turned it into the 360 pano then click on share and select the embed option. It then gives you code options, so for uploading to here you need to select the HTML option, copy the code and then paste it in to your post. Just like this…

`
2 Likes

Hmmm
that didn’t work properly,let’s see if I can see why

Seems ok

I got an error message on Kuula saying my browser does not support WebGL. I’ll have to investigate what WebGL is. I’m using Firefox 62.0 64-bit

It is an issue with the latest version of Firefox, I’m trying it now in Edge

`
1 Like

Yeah it is fine in Edge, must be something in Firefox Quantum 62.0

This is really wierd it is working in Firefox again now…???

1 Like

Thanks for that Phil. I will try putting a pano up. I’ll call it Two Small Islands if you want a look.
Cheers

OK, just tried it and it didn’t work. Am I supposed to paste javascript or HTML? And do I just paste it into the body of the post or use one of the buttons above. Sorry to be dim.

Not dim … you almost got it. A quirk of copy/paste is your enemy. :wink:

@ash2020 You need to copy the HTML and paste it into the body of the post. OzoneVibe helped me a lot with doing all this, but I don’t really think we are dim as we might have got a badge for it, so we both need to thank him really.

There is one quirky thing about copying the HTML form Kuula, I always seem to get a space at the beginning of the code when I double click to select it, this will mean it doesn’t work, so make sure you don’t have a space at the beginning after you have pasted the code. I just tried it again and it has put what looks like a full stop but up where an apostrophy would be, there is one at the end of the code as well, but this one won’t affect the code. The one at the beginning does, I have left it there in the code below for you to see

<iframe width="100%" height="640" style="width: 100%; height: 640px; border: none; max-width: 100%;" frameborder="0" allow="vr,gyroscope,accelerometer,fullscreen" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" src="https://kuula.co/share/7Pc25?fs=1&vr=0&thumbs=1&chromeless=0&logo=0"></iframe>

1 Like

Hmmmm
It doesn’t show the dots but you can see that the code hasn’t worked, just make sure you remove the space at the beginning if there is one there, it should start with the < character.
I hope all this waffle helps.

2 Likes

Interesting!! … and useful!!
Double clicking doesn’t cause the strange encoding characters at the beginning that one gets by highlighting the HTML and copying. :+1:

fyi @ash2020

1 Like

Thanks both. I’ll try different ways.

1 Like

Yeah, I just tried selecting the code by sweeping the mouse over it and get the same result. Something wierd about copy and paste from Kuula. Just need to be aware of it.
@ash2020 Great pano, looks anice place, where is it?

2 Likes

I’ve updated the original Interactive 360 Panoramas - How To notes to suggest the double-click method.

1 Like

It’s down saff near isle of white and Poole