A2CofC Card

I’ve just received my A2CofC certificate
Where do you obtain a card ?

Is this what you’re looking for?

I have the flyer I d card I thought you could get the same
for the A2CofC instead of a printed paper copy

Depending on who you done the exam with some offer for you to purchase the card with them, I just passed & got my card with UAV academy which was £18, however there’s a few good cheaper options on eBay I have used in the past which have been really good quality, you just order & copy paste your paper part & they sort the rest out, I don’t think GADC offers this as far as I’m aware, maybe something for the future for the club to offer these cards.

Thank Kirby
ive justs ordered one from AirPixel Drone Operator ID Stickers
£10 and it looks the same

1 Like

I got mine from AirPixel . Got it next day after ordering. £10 including A2 card, op ID stickers and lost drone stickers

yeah I ordered mine last nite received a text this morning its in the post.
:+1:

Is this just an individual on ebay who prints the card that people paste details on or an official organisation?

AirPixel is a company. You fill in your details online when ordering then it is printed.

The company I used when I first got my flyer id & operator id I had to send them my e link from the caa for them to do my card, that said or I think I know where your coming from, are there any old John doe’s out there who will just print what you ask Willy nilly :thinking: like to think not but who knows.

:hushed:

1 Like

Didn’t mean it like that, was on about those on eBay maybe, maybe doing things the wrong way just to make a buck if that makes sense.

I see they are drone related. Was just wondering. I print all my cards myself and there are others on here with card printers. Saw this and was wondering what the charges of general printed cards were. I print cards for a company and for a long time have been thinking that I am doing myself no favours with the cost. From what was said here, I should have been charging three times what I was charging.