Advice and constructive criticism on my photos

Harsh ? No . If you take a batch of shots … some turn out good and some don’t . Some that don’t may be improved by post processing … that’s where the term polishing a turd comes in. Of course you cannot polish turds but you can however cover them in glitter.

Thank you

I think learning was a lot easier when I was studying photography at Uni, well before digital we had to think more about the photos we were taking and it’s a tip I still give people today.

Go out and just shoot 36 photos (like the old days) it will improve your technique no end (not so easy when you’re in the air at a good location, so start somewhere familiar or ‘not so special’)

My only other tip looking at your photos is turn on the gridlines in GO4 and try work a little more the rule of thirds.

After all Its a leisure activity, and a bad day taking photos is better than a great day at work

3 Likes

Thank you, its something I have been looking into, I have the grid on in the app, just gotta keep practicing, hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. Thanks for the help

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

Old Fart

I have my Amiga 500 boot discs somewhere …

Anyone know how how these work, not sure how to transfer my photos from phone shopping|241x500 ne onto them

You stick the Micro SD Card from the Mavic into the adapter, and the adapter into your phone, and then copy the files. Simple.
That’s USB-C … if that’s what your phone is, then it’s simple.

That’s what I was doing, hoping I’ve done it rite, I made copies of my photos just incase.

Weather nice, hopefully will get out and do some flying this weekend

No editing at all, seen it with my own :eyes: honest guv :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That looks real, u must have been there just before me as I missed it

1 Like

Or sign up to googlephots and save them there ;o)

I’m already on there, didn’t think of that. Lol

honest opinions on this please. Haven’t done much but would like some advice on what recommend I do next.

Thats ok

Couple of things, check your lens looks like you have a gremlin, top left centre.

I might have cropped a little tighter, my attention is drawn to the half building on the right and left

Cheers pal. I haven’t cropped or edited much. Will try a few things from advice on here. Not sure what that mark is??? Any advice on how to make my greens greener? Not just for this photo, for future photos too.

I would honestly suggest that youtube is the best help resource for you. It’s much easier to see what people are doing than it is to read it.

1 Like

Agree with Chris, easy fix

But still a very good shot Mike :+1: but far easier on a pc

1 Like