Aerial above High Force

17 Likes

@Wats_0773 Well done I see you got the images you wanted both waterfalls and Raby castle …did it all go well

1 Like

It did although it was an early start to avoid harassment! Parked near Bowlees and walked up to bridge and then up pennine way to view point didn’t see a soul!

1 Like

Raby castle where did you TOAL

1 Like

Parking lay-by down the road followed by a walk up the road to keep VLOS :joy:

1 Like

Only took Raby as I was annoyed by their ignorance (no drones period) reply :joy:

1 Like

Good for you hope it gave you satisfaction nice image Wats_0773 1 baron Barnard nil

1 Like

Nice. Are you familiar with the current RTF Photo Competition?

1 Like

Morning bud I am not aware?

Your man is pointing out that you picture is well matched to the subject of the current competition (straight down) so you should enter it. .

Take a look :slight_smile:

Hi bud I understood the competition what I meant was how do I enter? Is it a case of tagging the competition or is there a separate site I need to go to? Apologies if this sounds dumb I’m fairly new to this?

TIA

James

Just post your picture in a reply to that thread, along with the required information (time/place/equipment).

That’s it.

The lovely organisers will create a poll so the community can place their votes once the competition ends.

Winners will receive a warm, fuzzy feeling and bragging rights.

1 Like

Cheers bud, I love a good fuzzy feeling :joy:

So that’s you entered for the current competition - good :slight_smile:

You can also vote for the subject of the next competition just be clicking the circle next to your choice = follow the link:

https://greyarro.ws/t/vote-for-the-next-rtf-competition-subject-july-4th-to-17th/33556

1 Like