Airdata UAV

I’m sure that wasn’t there … originally … almost 4 years ago (for me).
#ThatsMyExcuseAndImStickingToIt :wink:

1 Like

4GB storage on a Gold coloured account:

2 Likes

Mine doesn’t even upload thumbnails with the log files, the only way I have is to upload the Pictures later, maybe its just a setting i need to change :man_shrugging:

Have you checked it’s got the correct permissions ? Maybe uninstall and try again ?

1 Like

IIRC, you also need to have the local caching setting on, too.

2 Likes

I tried deleting the cache and data, tried reinstalling and uninstalling and reinstalling!! @milkmanchris :+1: But no joy :frowning_face: So went and found an iPhone 7 at me mates and hey presto it works great, and the bonus I have a dedicated DJI Fly phone :slight_smile:

Was original phone android ?

Yeah its a Samsung A20e, its not on the approved list but it seemed to work ok other than the photo upload to Airdata. Quick question can the iphone be charged by the contoller?

Well I never! :+1:

2 Likes

Yes it is in controller setting’s in the app, its off by default and needs turning on at the start of every flight (stupid arsed system).

1 Like

Thanks, @milkmanchris :+1: :ok_hand:

I’ve just signed up for Airdata UAV account using the very generous GADC 20% discount :+1:

It only costs £18.82 for the year at the current exchange rate…worth it YES!

Great negotiations to get this discount GADC committee, thank you :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Anyone having issues searching for other locations in the okay to fly section?

On my phone it doesn’t seem to like more than a character or two from being entered.

I am also sure that it used to display more than a couple of days.

I can see how this hobby becomes addictive! I have been using https://airdata.com/ to upload my flight logs from the DJI GO app. My question is - is it worth upgrading the free Airdata account to Lite or higher?

Moved your post to the Airdata discussion thread. Keeps everything all together. :+1:

There’ll be useful posts above, and probably more added in response.

just one more question, where do I find the discount code as a full member? Thanks

Feast your eyes on the #members-only category @Will-R :star_struck:

2 Likes

Cheers thanks

Airdata is already to go with the Mini 3 Pro

2 Likes

@JoeC said he’s only seeing the first bit of his Mini3 Pro flight log, I wonder how it is for others?

1 Like