Am I Being Paranoid?

Hope you got it in a better state than my Mini from Currys via DPD :frowning_face:

Thankfully DJI package them well inside and no damage

2 Likes

Wow :scream:

Fucking Hell !, would have told the Courier to stick (what’s left of that) up his arse !.
Although, that looks as if that’s where it had been !.
Would not have even accepted that !.

2 Likes

I have certainly noticed that Jessops and WEX differ in this regard. I bought a Sony RX100VI from Jessops in store and the Sales Assistant appeared with a box and started to remove the one on display. It was behind a glass cabinet, but I challenged them on whether the item was brand new. They assured me it was but took £50 off the price as a goodwill gesture.

In contrast, I bought a LUMIX G9 from WEX and not having one on display they point blank refused to break the seal of the only one they had in stock, stating it was company policy. I was ok with that, I’d committed to making the purchase but at least had some piece of mind. WEX sell opened items with an ‘OB’ classification so they and the customer know exactly where they stand.

Bottom line, you are entitled to a full refund if you are not 100% happy. You have sunk in a lot of money here. Jessops themselves should be rightfully concerned if they cant explain the broken seal.

2 Likes

Totally agree @Image.Amos, would not have even gone past the broken seal if it had been me !.
No wonder Jessop’s got in the shit !.

Has it asked you to activate it?

If not its already activated.

If unsure jump on DJI live chat and they will check the serial.

1 Like

Ha ha I wouldn’t have but was delivered to work and our stores guys aren’t the sharpest! Anything DPD delivers seems to have been thrown around their warehouse and sat on by their fattest driver.

Unfortunately being an over excited 40 year old, I just wanted to play and didn’t want to wait for a replacement. Currys were absolutely spot on and offered a no questions asked replacement if anything was broken.

If I put the cage on, every now and again it sounds like a prop clips it but no noticeable signs on cage or props so probably just me being paranoid. Flown just shy of 15 miles with it and no errors or faults so I’m fairly happy it’s all good… Thankfully!

1 Like

I still have that feeling at 67 !

3 Likes

Ha ha- the kids’ll do anything to make themselves older
and the old’uns will do anything to make themselves younger !!!

3 Likes

I’m nearly 75, I don’t have time to send it back !!!

13 Likes

Love it ! Rafter

1 Like

Funniest thing I’ve heard for a looooooong time :joy::joy::joy:

@Rafter for PM

2 Likes

I’ll tell you when you know you’re getting old, when you’re filling in your details and it asks for your date of birth and gives you the dates in a column which you have to scroll down, and down, and down, and down …!!!

6 Likes

Or you look at your Birth Certificate and the date of birth is written in roman numerals… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

@SeaHunter Mine says B.C. (bIG cUNT) , WTF !!

2 Likes

When you’ve got more hairs growing out of your ears than you have growing on your head!

4 Likes

Get it in the air and enjoy!

Classic :rofl:

A post was split to a new topic: DJI Assistant problems

This is OH so true !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvAhyXbLDRU