Amazon deliveries

Real or fake, this is the future…

2 Likes

What I want to know is how does it ring the door bell :rofl:

And what stops the little thieving B’s from running off with your parcel and the drone as a bonus :thinking:

Or leave the parcel in the green waste recycling bin if your not in ( and yes that has happened to me on 2 separate occasions) :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Valid points, i can only imagine that all prime owners will be set up with a dock of some kind for the drone to land/deliver to/on secure and safe from the little tea leafs, that said nothing is going to stop the drones being shot down :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

And me, package got in a right mess, so I sent it back :+1: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Or jammed by a home made frequency jammer.

2 Likes

better start the design then … HAHA

2 Likes

1 Like

There’s no way one of those could spend 5 minutes force-stuffing a large jacket through the letterbox … as was managed by a Hermes delivery driver yesterday!

Edit: I was curious, and accessed my security camera’s storage to determine how long it actually took him. :laughing:

4 Likes

Reminds of a clip I saw yesterday :joy:

8 Likes

You’ve got to earn you 50p per parcel sometimes

2 Likes

Long stick with a hook came to my mind :wink:

3 Likes

No, no, no - Prime members have been asked to paint “Im a Prime member, honest guv” on their roof to aid the blimp. We get little plastic Action Man type parachutes ( like when i was a kid ) to aid their decent into oblivion. Still, its better than DHL - for us expats it stands for Drop, Hide, Lose -

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Every little helps! Tesco are trailing drone deliveries next Wednesday in Ireland apparently.
Just don’t ask for a bag of spuds :laughing:

Just a thought but if drones start bringing your shopping will the general public finally start liking drones ?

I’m still at a loss to comprehend the usefulness of domestic deliveries by drone when cheaper and far more efficient methods have been in existence for years. The people who dream up these madcap ideas are obviously not engineers but rather someone with to much time on their hands whom thought Bladerunner was a documentary.

Nidge.

2 Likes

Jobs for us droners. We have future proofed ourselves. Brilliant!

Im volunteering to do the Ann Summers drop offs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well surely to comply with the CAA drone code this would not be cost effective as the pilot would have to have VLOS of the point of delivery, in which case wouldn’t it be easier for the pilot to post the item? :roll_eyes::man_shrugging:

There is no pilot mate :slight_smile:

100% automation.

1 Like