AMG Petronas - Home to the F1 Team - Added to Modern Buildings in East Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

The AMG team operates from a state-of-the-art 60,000 square metres technology campus in Brackley, housing cutting-edge facilities for the design, development, manufacture, assembly, and operation of Championship-winning Formula One cars. We are based in the heart of 'Motorsport Valley' in south Northamptonshire.

Park up in Tesco over the road (https://maps.app.goo.gl/WaTRPVSVXUDTsTSj7) and walk along the public footpath directly opposite for TOAL or (in our case) walk to the A43 roundabout and cross to the open, wide paved area to get a perfect VLOS as you fly over Petronas.

These building are very modern and look impressive and futuristic, tucked away in the trees.

Note: there is a Helipad onsite but this is not often (if at all) used. Drone Assist showed no flight restrictions and there's excellent VLOS from the A43. No permission required as you can fly over from a public area.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 22/09/2023. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes

:face_vomiting: You have posted this on Drone Scene but refer to an Inferia app, we don’t do DA :+1:

:joy: What do you use? What’s your App of choice (for Android)?

Dronescene.co.uk the one you posted the location on, it has all the information on you need and more to fly your drone

3 Likes

I love an App

Web App

1 Like

I wonder if Jason @Acedrone has flown here :blush:

2 Likes

Great Pictures , i haven’t flown here but i have flown at the other factory where they make the Engine. They make the chassis at this one and home of the race team.

4 Likes