And the issues continue - ESC?

Oooohh… Hmmmm

First comment on here interesting…

I didn’t mention I had a random motor spin up during testing too along with the other issues, though GPS fix seems quick tbh inside too!

Was trying to figure out what RC of 4.3 I’ve got on this new Mamba H7 (as Im back at home now). November 1st 2021? What… This a dev version I presume. Will defo be updating this, and hoping a lot of the above issues are resolved!!

# dump all
###WARNING: NO CUSTOM DEFAULTS FOUND###

# version
# Betaflight / STM32H743 (SH74) 4.3.0 Nov  1 2021 / 21:03:55 (cf178f8a9) MSP API: 1.44
###ERROR IN dump: NO CONFIG FOUND###
# start the command batch
batch start

board_name MAMBAH743
manufacturer_id DIAT
mcu_id 002c001f3230510333393233
signature

There’s talk that rc3 is the most stable so far. The higher ones have problems.

Why dont you just roll back to 4.2.11 until they release a version of 4.3 thats stable with H7

What about RC6?

Its only what i’ve seen on fb. But this many quick successions of updates is suspicious? Some rouge code somewhere

ooo … that specific shade of red? :wink:

Seriously… RC 6 fixes the GPS RTH problem… I’m planning on upgrading tonight on my GPS quads…

Oh crap. I’ll do mine tomorrow

I am told that this only works with 4.3 from the manufacturer… Due to the gyro or H7… Mamba H743 Basic MK4. Came with this November bulld 4.3 version? So that’s downgrade no?

Fair enough probably best to follow manufacturers guide lines. I was going on what Blunty said in the video about most H7 boards having a 4.2.11 target which should work ok.

1 Like

There are 2 pre 4.3 releases. My build seems to be a 1st November 4.3, so that’s pre RC1! This thing never left the ground, so no harm in trying RC6, and then mebbe RC3, before going back to a 4.211?

Only thing is, where do I find the original firmware?! Not on their download pages!

Why would you want the original firmware? Its not working is it? Lol

I would take a full backup of your configuration and then tentatively try each firmware version until you find one that works

Heh true and thought the same anyway, but I’ve done no config of it at all really. The configs online, BTW what does this mean in the dump?

###ERROR IN dump: NO CONFIG FOUND###

google!

1 Like

You applied “custom defaults” right?

1 Like

No. it’s out the box, assumed they had :wink:

And I did google for it, and couldn’t get a result :slight_smile:

I’ve never flashed it. Should get round to it soon. Work work work work work work … Hate work… Still working… work… (Sometimes browse a drone forum…) Work…

1 Like

I dont think he has flashed it yet

But doesnt look like it has the custom defaults applied

ah…