Another from N. Ireland, Tandragee.

Hi, Have been lurking here for a while so time to give back a bit. Have been flying for a 4 years or so and started with a 3DR Solo then took a break and got back with a Mini but upgraded as found it wasn’t too good in high winds over the Antri coast, so now using an Air 2 which is great. Have done a few vid and they’re at my youtube Edgar England - YouTube but have started doing more stills recently and finding that a bit more interesting so will get those posted gradually.

1 Like

Hi @Edgare and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi Edgar, welcome to GADC. There are plenty of good places in NI that are less windy than the Antrim Coast, unfortunately Bangor, where I live, isn’t one of them, it’s often too wet, too windy, or too wet and windy to fly. I was in your part of the world a couple of weeks ago to visit Craigmore Viaduct to get pics for the competition 360 pano here. Hopefully you’ll join me in adding some new places to the growing NI list.

Hi Edgar - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1: