Another new member in Essex

Hi all,
New to drones although i have seen few operating during my work activities. Want to get into it myself, so I can use it for both pleasure and hopefully in the future, for work.

Having done some research, I’m looking to purchase the Min 3 Pro, seems to be very good all round beginner unit. Any recommendations of where to purchase ? or recommendations on other models ?
Would be interested to meet up with other members to build up some flying confidence :smile:

Based in Wickford.

Cheers…Matt

Hi @Vf600 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Argos and Amazon, they offer same day delivery and the simplest of return / exchange processes.

Hi Matt - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Mini 3 is an excellent choice - I got mine from Argos - as @PingSpike says, easiest return if something goes a little wrong :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Matt and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

@Vf600 Hi Matt welcome to the club not far from me, Romford

Thanks all for the greetings and advice

Will look at Argos and see whats on offer :+1:

Cheers…Matt.

@vf600 welcome

Hello Matt,

Did you get a drone and do you get out with it much? Just got a Mini Pro 3 myself and I’m in Runwell - always interested in places to shoot / people to shoot with.

Thanks,
Lewis.