Another one from South Wales

Blundered across this forum lately and not sure how i hadn’t seen it before - far more useful information than some others!

Anyway South Wales based A2CoC holder currently operating M2P and likely Mini 3 shortly for A1 ability as well as various authorisations in random foreign countries for work.

Located in the Brecon Beacons area but generally operate all over the place.

Been lurking for a while but finally got round to posting.

4 Likes

Hi @gnirtS and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi @gnirtS and welcome to GADC :+1:

Hi @gnirtS - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1: - just down the road from you in Gorseinon.

Shwmae. I’m just down the road (ish) in Bridgend.

Welcome mate, I’m bloody miles away! :grinning: :grinning:

Hi Stubbyd, where abouts are you in Bridgend, I’m living in Parc Derwen.

Hi gnirtS, just recently joined the group myself :wave:t2: .

Welcome to GADC :clap:

That mass of housing that planners clearly just threw at a drawing :slight_smile: I’m in the other nearby mass of housing known as Brackla, and I’m probably a fraction further away than you are from Coity. I live just down from the Hunter’s Lodge.

That’s the one yes :joy:.
I know where you are, ventured to the Hunters Lodge back last week for some food.

Where do you normally fly? Would be good to meet up soon.

Well if you walked you definitely passed my house.

As to fly, I haven’t really flown since the pandemic, but take a look a Dronescene and I’ve shared most of my local locations. But Coity castle is a regular as is Ogmore, Southerndown, and further afield.

1 Like