Anyone around in Manchester

Hi there,

Is anyone in the Urmston/Manchester area up for meeting today or this week, to show me the basics? Last week I posted an introduction. I was going to go out yesterday but the weather conditions were gusty. I hope to take my Mini 4 Pro out for a maiden flight and need to get some practical training before I take my A2 C of C.

Many thanks
Nate

1 Like

Work all week may be flying local over bank holiday let’s see what pops up on forum.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. Thank you @jcbdriver

1 Like

I am away in Scotland until Saturday, may be available Sunday or Monday though, if anyone wants to suggest somewhere and organise? There is Beacon Park at Skelmersdale which is ideal for multiple drones, the Park in Lymm, or anywhere else that folks wat to suggest?

Thinking wig island Sunday I believe there is a river cruise due past in the morning.which would be good to film and photo.just need to check forecast.

1 Like

Really appreciate it @AlbionDrones
Hopefully get to meet you soon.

Fingers crossed the weather and wind holds up @jcbdriver . Will check back on this post on Saturday. Thank you

1 Like

Up for that, what time?

think it will pass any time from 9 if they get a slot. just something different.

2 Likes