Anyone tried the Polar Pro Katana tray?

thanks mark, still improving, practice makes perfect

They cost me several cups of tea and a Dairy Milk… :wink:

I did suggest she start selling these things she’s making. She said something about being so slow she’d never make minimum wage :rofl:

The portrait shots ie like IPhone X can you reveal how you do that pm if you like appreciate the info, the garage door shot especially just looking amazing :wink:

mark what do you mean by portrait shots?

The first garage shot was on a nikon z7, then the cut then M2P flies towards door

Hi Lee that answers my question I thought it maybe some setting on MP2 IPhone X in portrait mode fuzzes out the background if you know what I mean great the way you have linked it all together I’m no photographer hence the question many thanks for responding :+1:

ahhh see what you mean,

that is aperture to effect the depth of field, you can do it to some degree in the M2P but not as smoothly,

so in setting its the aperture setting that goes up in funny jumps, lower number means more things are blurry, higher number more in focus.

1 Like

Thanks Lee your a star lot to learn on the photography front for sure but soaking every bit of info in and hopefully improve :+1:

1 Like