Ashridge House - Added to Historic Buildings in South East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene - Location # 850

Land owner permission not required.

Surrounded by restricted zones, there is a nice area where you can fly around. Remember to keep under 120 meters as is not too far from Luton Airport flying path.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 12/07/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes

Wow I dont live that far from here and used to shoot weddings there too, very surprised it’s not inside Lutons NFZ, nice shot, been wanting to shoot it for ages but always came up on my Drone Assist App as a NFZ also most of the land there is National Trust Property as far as I am aware but fair dues…

1 Like

Quite close to it, to be honest, but if you look at the screenshots, you can see that it is out of it. It is still classified as airspace class D, so does not apply to drones under 20Kg as mentioned on this other post:

I do rely on both dronescene and DJI fly app and seemed to be ok with both.
If you think I am wrong, please do let me know.

Thanks

1 Like