At what point is it too much......?

Simple quiet life is all I need now mate :+1:, I put her through hell for 22 years then another 6 years trying to fit into civvie life in our 35 year marriage, us moving every few years that probably created this monster :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I knew there was wizardry involved in these flying contraptions, but I had no idea we had genuine wizards amongst us. You have my utmost respect.
Even with longer lockdown hair than I’ve had most of my life and an unusually straggly beard, I feel truly unworthy fellas.
@macspite, I have an eccentric friend in Bognor who is in need of a visit this as soon as it is safe to do so, and 2021 ought to be the year I visit Hayling Island for the first time, having driven past it so many times travelling East.

2 Likes

What are you trying to say - you want TWO eccentric friends?

5 Likes

By the look of things round here you can’t have enough of them. Fine, well balanced like minded chaps.

4 Likes

How do you keep all those batteries conditioned?

2 Likes

Haha nice that’s what I would do too.

1 Like

You’re looking at it the wrong way, just get a bigger room/place to keep them. That way you will think “Hmm, not enough equipment here, better buy some more”.

1 Like

Storage units are good.

However, you may prefer to move less valuable stuff into the storage unit to make room for the drones. Insurance less of a hassle that way.

GC