Avata hand catching. Watch which way you do it

Prime Trial?

It may have changed but years ago I tried it only to have to jump through hoops to get my money back when they setup a direct debit without my signing up to a contract.

The did it 1 week into the trial period…

Bought them now…

I trialled a while back - a huge discount on something via Prime, rather than delivery speed.

Nothing taken from account. Online cancellation straightforward. Email confirmation of cancellation.

Maybe they’ve changed, if an Adder bites once…

1 Like

… there’s less venom in the 2nd bite. :wink:

Not all Adders are the same, I just can’t be asked, and I’m a lot happier for it, there’s too many spending sleepless nights thinking about how to swindle you of your hard earned…I just cut them off.

Got an email from Virgin that they’ll be transferring me to O2 in July, I left O2 years ago when they failed to explain why my £10 pay as you go disappeared within 5 days without me having made any calls, the man on the other end of the phone said, “I have nothing to say about it”. This snake’s a Black Mamba in my book… :rofl:

I’ll be moving on to new pastures…

Yeh, I bought mine off Amazon, but using prime. 15 quid👍.

I had the same issue as you with the prime years ago😒. The trial then the d/d etc.

We went back with them about 4 yrs ago and everythings been OK.

Don’t think you’ll be disappointed, going off my tests last night.

Like I said, I don’t know about durability or them solving the splitting, but they make the drone fly better in my humble opinion :+1:

Just for info - Geeksvana have a video scheduled for 7.05pm 1st June (tonight) - no idea what Sean has to say but could be interesting for Avata owners :+1:

What do you reckon to them then, I’m guessing you’ve give them a burst?

Ady are you coming the big meet ?

I’d love to mate, looks and sounds like it’s going to be a belter. Only thing is I suffer from social anxiety, amongst other things, meeting loads of people for the first time would just send my head spinning. I just feel damn awkward.
Thanks for asking👍

4 Likes

I think you are a brave man for saying so, and remember we all have something hiding in our closet so to speak :wink:

I and all the others would love to see you there

You would be made very welcome and we are a good bunch if I do say so myself :smiley:

If not this weekend I would love to go flying with you some other time mate :+1:

3 Likes

No mate, just tired of hiding it :+1:.

It’s weird 20 years ago I was the life and soul, would chat to ANYONE, then life happens, it is what it is and I’m not as bad as I was👍.

Thanks for the kind words👍, would love to go buzzing about sometime, I think a Big Meet is a little on the grande scale for a first fly about, but any local meets I’m going to try and get to😁.

Cheers Wayne👍.

1 Like

You not that far from me, and if fancy soem avatar fun, let me know sometime in July :slight_smile:

1 Like

Talking of local meets, that golf course you fly at looks interesting

Maybe that could be a place for a meet :wink:

Just googled it … @PingSpike its not far from you, WN8 7RU

What’s it like Ady?

1 Like

I thought exactly the same! I actually flew the avata a bit on Sunday and must say I enjoyed it (despite it’s lack of speed, lol)

1 Like

Thanks mate👍. Nice one. Sounds great that. July’s good for me apart from the second week, when we’re away👍.

1 Like

Count me in :wink: