Baiter Park - Added to Coastal Scenery in South West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

Outstanding spot for fly bys over baiter park, poole park, the old quay, whitecliff park, salterns marina, and not forgetting brownsea Island if you have the balls!
Loads of watercraft to follow including jet skis, sailboats, sunseekers, container ships and the ferry to France if you time it right!
Big open spaces ideal for practice

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 05/06/2021. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

4 Likes

Need a new editing program! Limited to 10 frames in the one I use so not quite as I hoped, but didn’t turn out too bad… cue feedback…

I’ve flown here too @lurch003 :grin:

2 Likes

Great spot for flying. Just did it today. Thanks!

1 Like

I want to fly here @lurch003, but there are no parking or take off and landing markers. Would you be able to add some to the map please?

1 Like

Hey @wrsdrone , I’ve added a parking marker but… it’s a park with a car park so I’m a little unsure if that’s exactly what you were looking for. It’s pay and display, there is no free parking close. Depending on your drone class will depend on where you can legally TOAL. Safe flying :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks!

William.