Barnard Castle - Cumming's and Goings!

Visited Barnard Castle early November only to be greeted with heavy rain. Took advantage of a short break but no sooner did I get the mini 3 Pro airborne the rain started again. TBH I was expecting a bit more considering it was the 2020 scene and eventual cause of a certain political strategist’s untimely visit and demise respectively! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway, the rain started coming down heavy so I thought it was my turn to test my eyes, grab the thing out of the air and head for home with my tail between my legs!

3 Likes

A little anecdote…

A friend was driving through Barnard Castle, with his grandaughter in the back of the car…

He said “Hey, look at the ruined castle !”

She replied in a worried tone “Who ruined it ?” :slight_smile:

The BEST fish n chips I’ve ever had were from Barnard Castle Fisheries chip shop on Horse Market, absolutelly fantastic!
Video was very good as well Col (as normal).

1 Like

So was your eyesight OK for the drive home?

Thx @Hotrodspike John. Had a bacon butty on the High St as on a diet! Can’t remember the last time I had Fish and Chips, I’m salivating as I type! :hugs:

1 Like

@martywolfman Yes Martin, I was fine despite all the Cummings and goings! :roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

1 Like