Base map tiles not loading (Bitdefender was the cause)

Mines looked like this for yonks, changed layers, stopped ad blocker, sure it will be something simple like me :joy:

I think we’ve seen this with the browser caching old map tiles from Mapbox in the past, Mick.

As a test, open a new Incognito / private browser tab.

Does the base map load then? :thinking:

If so, suggest clearing all data from your browser - just for Drone Scene (and mapbox.com if it’s in your list), no need to kill everything else.

Mick, I’ve moved your post over to a new thread here - in case it’s not a 2 min fix :blush:

1 Like

Same on your phone?

1 Like

Works fine on my phone Dave, just checked it

Will have a look, have to nip to work again :rage:

Thanks guys

2 Likes

Do you have other browsers installed that you can check DS on?

Works fine when incognito, :+1:

And also ther browsers

Also cleared data and still the same :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s suggesting a caching issue.

Which operating system and browser please @Raider ?

And bit of a long shot, but if you log out of Drone Scene, are the base map tiles still missing?

1 Like

@PingSpike :point_down: and using chrome, i have to log in everytime Rich, but still the same

1 Like

That’s not right either, Mick :confused:

What kind of Chrome extensions have you got installed? Do you need to whitelist Drone Scene or anything?

1 Like

Anyone know how to force a hard refresh of a web site in Chrome, on Windows?

Is it CTRL + F5 ? :thinking:

2 Likes

:+1:

Can be just F5

:rofl: :man_shrugging: :rofl: :man_shrugging: :rofl:, Rich it’s me ffs, i sit down look at puter, click things on keyboard
omh

That doesn’t reload scripts, etc, though … just page data.

Yes you are correct, getting the FN and CTRL mixed up :roll_eyes: :running_man:

1 Like

#ThatsWhatSheSaid

On the off chance then @Raider try hitting CTRL + F5 while you’re on the home page of Drone Scene :slight_smile:

@PingSpike Tried that Rich, opens file explorer on my keyboard :rofl:, be reet mate i will just use incognito if need be :+1:

That’s seriously weird!