Bennerley Viaduct - Added to FPV in East Midlands

I think maybe the message was meant for the post / member above the post you replied to,
I don’t think the message was aimed at you :+1:t2:

@M1CXF as @Kirky suggests, you appear to be reading the posts out of order or out of context, that message wasn’t directed towards you :slight_smile:

This was posted earlier in the thread:

And this was the reply:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably why I didn’t understand the post. I live within spitting distance of the viaduct and have used it as a base for Railways on the Air (a ham radio thing) a couple of times.

2 Likes

I’ve flown here too @sdj_drones :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Skaffen, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

I want to fly here @sdj_drones, have you got any tips or advice on where to take off from?

We flew from here Wayne

52°59′29″N , 001°17′52″W

What Three Words: tall.inch.lows

That was a couple of years ago, but it’s just under the viaduct, on the old concrete hard standing.

John could you add the Toal and parking markers to the DS location :+1:

What three words: .

///tight.homes.aura

Just updated take off/ parking for this site on drone scene

4 Likes

sugar.repair.cage is probably a safer place to leave your car. The location you gave is a bit of a flytipping hotspot.
I live a few minutes away from the viaduct so if anyone is visiting the viaduct and fancies meeting up drop me a message.

Trevor

1 Like

yea near the horse place i think it is i came back once to my car moved some how in front of bollards, ,imm only in stapleford too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @sdj_drones :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes