Bennerley Viaduct meetup 17/10/21

Mrs’s birthday, no pink ticket will be issued.

Next time boys ;o(

1 Like

I’ve found a cool looking bando called the paper mill or fisions factory. Have any of been before?

1 Like

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/PgmZapZKD2Ent81b6

I have, it’s fantastic, it’s also responsible for my shattered action cam :joy:

Ah so that’s where all the metal fences race around at nutter speeds huh? :laughing:

Yeah need to watch out for those there mate, proper hot spot :joy:

For real it’s an amazing spot to fly but is the current fit bird at school among the fpv community is very busy every weekend.

Personal experience :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry you’re not my type.

Ah didn’t realise this. Couldn’t find much video on YouTube so assumed it wasn’t well known yet

It’s getting more popular but it’s the only place I’ve turned up to and have always heard quads already when getting out of the car. Quite a lot of bids popping up on the freestyle groups I’m in the last few weeks too…It will be even more popular now Tom has been and put a video up I’d imagine. With it though and a good way to meet some fellow quad smashers :+1:

1 Like

Who’s coming on Sunday then? It may be iffy because of rain.

I can if it’s a morning thing as I’ll need to be back for 3pm

Yeah, subject to it not pissing it down I’ll come

Hope the weather holds out for you guys :crossed_fingers:t2: Look forward to seeing all the vids :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll be there, weather permitting.

Bennerly Viaduct is split s heaven. Hopefully the bikers will be there too :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Exactly the reason I wanna go mate.

1 Like

Parking here:

For anybody who’s thinking about coming.

@notveryprettyboy what time you thinking buddy?

Not got me drone built yet and probably spending tomorrow building and printing (well learning the new printer). Shane but will come one day!