Berkshire calling!

I have to own up that I have been lurking here for a while without introducing myself-sorry.
It’s been a tough few months having been made redundant & setting up a new company.
I’m based In Wokingham & have taken the theory test for the the pfco. All i have to do now is sort out the manual & pass the flying test!
Look forward to hopefully taking a greater part in the discussions on here

John

5 Likes

Welcome John
Good luck with your flight assessment and Ops Manual.
Just got my permission through, if there is anything we can help with, just shout out

1 Like

Well welcome then and best of luck with the pfco.

Hi John / @johnbeacham73406, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

As you are probably well aware, significant number of our members also own a M2P … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome

Welcome @johnbeacham73406 mate - good to see you here :blush:

:+1:

Welcome John :+1:

Hi
Welcome aboard. Good luck with the PFCO.

Welcome to the madhouse :+1:

Hello and welcome.

:+1: