Best 3D printer

This is true. Lol

Thats the S1 the S1 Pro has PEI bed and an all metal hotend so can print more exotic filaments like nylons and carbon fiber.

1 Like

Oh no sorry, just found the Pro :+1:

1 Like

Technology Outlet? have you guys used this company?

Its the top of the line Ender 3 probably not needed for a beginner though the base ender 3 pro or V2 are very capable machines :+1:t2:

Im thinking of using them. Ive done some trust pilot review reading and was very pleased with what I read :+1:t2:

Ah okay, that’s good to hear. Think that’s where I’ll be ordering from. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah they seem well priced I’ve been looking at the S1 pro and the Ender 7

Much difference between the S1 & 7? If you had the cash which would you go for ?

If I had the cash, both :+1:t2:

The ender 7 is CoreXY so is extremely rigid so can print at a higher speed and still maintain print quality. But it has a Bowden extruder so could struggle with flexible filaments like TPU.

The S1 Pro has a direct drive and dual gear extruder so will easily print TPU and flexible filaments.

But will be a lot slower due to its Z axis lead screws and frame design.
Because when something moves fast is causes vibrations and vibration is bad for 3D print quality.

Damn it lol now I’m toying with

• Ender 3 Pro
  • Ender 7
  • Ender 6
  • Qidi Tech i-Mate

:laughing: :exploding_head:

Just to add to your fun, I really like my Artillery Genius. Was £180, and has direct drive, and dual Z! 22x22x25cm too… Does TPU well too

Personally for a beginner the Ender 3 pro or V2 would be more than adequate.

For bed levelling I use a clock gauge with a 3D printed holder that fits on the extruder of my Ender 3 Pro.

This company is worth a look.

Got my Ender 3 from them, looks like their prices are really competitive as well.

I have a Dremel 3D45
Brilliant.

1 Like

You’re a brave man! I did look into a clock gauge at one point, however I knew my ocd would kick in and i’d be forever chasing the perfect level bed forever.

Out of interest do you still use the glass bed? If so, how flat are they really? We also have a cr6-se and couldn’t get it levelled until we turned the glass over and used the back. Placing a steel ruler across the top of the glass, you could see daylight in places, on the back it was near perfect.

I did the same. Now I use a piece of paper on 5 points and the CHEP Youtube routine that moves the head. (well, actually, not a piece of paper, a piece of the backing of a sticky label - very thin. Works perfectly.

Yes, still using a glass bed, my Ender 3 Pro came with the magnetic bed originally so purchased this glass bed, it’s now getting on for 4 years old and still perfectly flat and no issues with adhesion.

The Dremel 3D45 has auto bed levelling and works a treat. Never had a problem with it.
Glass bed. Some glue and off you go.

:see_no_evil: