Best free long range flight sim anyone?

Hi. I have just been playing on the below link. It’s a browser based sim and is quite good. But the graphics are poor unless you stump up some cash.
Does anyone know of a good long range flight sim for a pc please? Free of course! For cruising etc.
https://www.geo-fs.com/

1 Like

I’m going to try flightgear. And I understand google earth has one! I’ll try that too.

3 Likes

I wish Microsoft would release a drone flight simulator,now that would be good!! though definitely would not be free!!! :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Google earth pro is rubbish.

3 Likes

I take my last comment back. Google earth pro is real good! Very detailed.

Have you a link @notveryprettyboy

Select Tools - flight simulator. Best with a usb plug in controller.

Flightgear is far better than Google Earth. It’s the closest you’ll get to having Microsoft Flight Simulator for free. I highly recommend

3 Likes

I’ve got limited use in my left side, would I still be able to fly the planes or do you have to have flying knowledge before you can get these off the ground ? Just want to get in a plane and bugger off lmao

With Flightgear, its a bit involved for me. Google pro is a 2 thumb simulator. Just go to your desired place and select fly where you are. I managed an orbit around the statue of liberty. And went from my house and landed at cov airport.

2 Likes

I’ll check that one out buddy, gonna look at the DJI sim too

1 Like