Biddulph Grange Gardens - Added to National Trust in West Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Visited the National Trust Biddulph Grange Gardens and had my obligitory cream tea before walking round the amazing Victorian gardens created by James Bateman.

TOAL was just outside of a carpark on Grange Park Drive. Tall trees prevented VLOS so just ascended to 100m to take photos.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 10/07/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like

Lovely place to visit

I’ve flown here too @D0c.Col :grin:

@AlbionDrones A nice cheeky one Suzanne. :hugs: Lovely place, especially in the Summer. Gardens are amazing, its a shame that the house is mostly privately owned and not accessible to the public, but they do a lovely cream tea there in the few rooms that are open to us all. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Colin :slight_smile:

As a child I used to playy in the house, it is fantastic inside… Have been on top of the tower, up the spiral staircase, a few times, and used to visit the gardens often, even before they were officially opened… We lived over the road, Mum walked to work on a daly basis, a perhaps somewhat idyllic childhood…

1 Like

Just played it again with the sound on my phone turned on! Canon in D brings back happy memories of getting married (2nd time :joy:) as the missus and my Bruv’s partner (their 1st time) arrived to take our vows (we had a double wedding in the Lakes)!

1 Like

Nice, good to bring memories home, and Canon in D is such a wonderful piece of music…

1 Like

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @D0c.Col :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve just added a new Take Off And Landing marker to this location @D0c.Col :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like