Big Club Meet 3-4 July 2021

I hope its not me

:grimacing:

Decals ready to go on the car for the drive down.

And the shirt ready to wear.

4 Likes

That’s brilliant!
I did have a uniform sorted out, but I’ll bin it :+1:

Have a great time this weekend guys, looking forward to seeing lots of photos/videos :+1: I really do wish I could have come down, but can’t afford to take the time off work what with things just starting to get going again after all the restrictions on the wedding industry. Maybe next time :+1: :grinning:

5 Likes

Grab it while you can John. 9 off from my work this week with it. There are 5 in our dept I’m the only one that’s not got it.First cases since it all started.
I’m now testing every day.

4 Likes

FYI everybody

2 Likes

*makes note :memo:

Stay away from SteveSB :mask::joy:

2 Likes

I’ll be testing before I come down. Not for you lot but because I’ll be popping in to see my dad over the weekend as he’s only 20min away from the site. :rofl:

2 Likes

More prizes arrived today, ready for the weekend.
Who’s going to win these :thinking:

6 Likes

so do I :joy: :joy: and my top hat somewhere…

2 Likes

Ian, you attending this gathering?

1 Like

no - to be honest I have not been able to fly my drones recently - been a good month or two…

Really looking forward to this now. What time does everything start on Saturday am?

1 Like

I have a 1994 Daimler hearse …

2 Likes

Flying at the club is 9am to 9pm. I’ll make sure the gates are open from 8am.

3 Likes

Large skittles, large tights and a football ready for the dambusters competition :+1:

Do we want to know what the tights are for? :grimacing: lol

2 Likes

Was wondering the same.

Well they are for holding the ball in the drop mechanism. But there’s spare pairs if any of you gents wish to frolick in the mini forest. Be aware of fpv guys trying a star wars speedobike run through the trees though.

:rofl: