Big Club Meet 3-4 July 2021

Hi Rob
Yes you did, but my organisation yesterday was a bit hit and miss :laughing:
Iā€™ve amended the list for @PingSpike now.

Good to meet you and see you at next one :+1:

1 Like

The following guys are due a refund of Ā£5 for the Sunday flying fee.
Please DM me your paypal ID and Iā€™ll send you a fiver.
Thank you
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

Steve @sirgunner
Steve @speatuk
Steve Bancroft
Dean @deanoG60
Howard @howard78
John @hotrodspike
Wayne @Sparkyws

1 Like

I got the Inspire up 3 times while I was there, so I was offiicially flying on Sunday.

John

2 Likes

Thank You too all for a great weekend and everybody I met! :grinning:

Thanks to @Steviegeek, @notveryprettyboy for organising it all and @DeanoG60 for his skills, knowledge and tools

Thanks for the wonderful prize I won, it is on charge and I will be having a play in a bit :grinning:

It was great to talk and fly drones with you guys, oh and watch the footy and get pissed :beer: :beers:

Cheers everyoneā€¦

7 Likes

The Steve contingentā€¦

3 Likes

I still owe you for the McDonaldā€™s :+1:t2: Iā€™ll sort you out with a couple of quid next time I see you :+1:t2:

I do my best lol was a pleasure to help out where I can :+1:t2:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it @Steviegeek.
Pop it in the kitty for the next one!

1 Like

Socialite badges have been awarded to everyone who attended* :man_dancing:t2:

* to everyone that didnā€™t already have the Socialite badge already

And the Over and Above badge has been awarded to @notveryprettyboy and @Steviegeek for the sheer amount of time, effort and personal expense they put in to organising the biggest meet in club history so far.

Thank you guys :bowing_man:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks @Howard78
appreciated

3 Likes

No problem at all mate. Great event and one that will be hard to top!

Thank you again

3 Likes

Please give it to the club, thanks for your time, it was a pleasure to meet you Steve.

2 Likes

Very much deserved, well done guys :ok_hand:t2: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Just got home after a fantastic meet! Massive thanks to @notveryprettyboy and @Steviegeek for all your hardwork and effort putting together the event! Had an absolute blast, great job guys :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Also huge thanks to @DeanoG60 for lending me your spare controller after mine died before even getting in the air. Life saver, thanks mate :+1:t2:

Everyone that turned up it was great to meet you all and put faces to names and just watching everyone have a good old fly about enjoying themselves! Look forward to meeting up again soon hopefully and with any luck maybe wear the pink tutu a little less next time :crossed_fingers:t2: :grin:
I have some photos I will go through later and get posted here including a pano with @stevesb wearing the tutu just to prove I wasnā€™t the only one crashing over the weekend :rofl:

6 Likes

Was cool to meet you too Chris :+1:t2: just sorry you didnā€™t get much time to fly today :confused: Hopefully see you at the next one mate and you can get more time in the air and have a go at fpv too :grinning:

1 Like

No worries mate, couldnā€™t have you travel all that way and not be able to fly! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Some of my stills.

mavic 2 pro

Mavic 2 Zoom

I had a really good time and it was good to know that non of you are any different than you appear on the forum.
it was a shame about the weather after last weeks glorious sunshine but it certainly didnā€™t dampen spirits.

Thanks to all for a great weekend. i will treasure my trophy. :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

13 Likes

@Steviegeek donā€™t worry about the refund mate, the weekend was well worth the money thanks :+1:t2: Either put it towards the next meet or treat yourself to a nice matching tutu that you can wear next time youā€™re out with @notveryprettyboy and @DeanoG60 :grin:

Thanks Steve, kind of you, itā€™s added to the pot for the next one :+1

1 Like

No worries, Steve. It was good to meet you. I ll hopefully be able to make the next one, meet more of the guys and more time flying. Cheers.

2 Likes

I still feel bad Chris, If Iā€™d not got this trouble with Mum today Iā€™d have flown with you for an hour or so.
Iā€™d got a couple of craft in the car other than the ā€˜one servoā€™ wing
NEXT TIME ā€¦:smiley:

3 Likes