Big Club Meet 3-4 July 2021

was a shame you didnt have a recording of the drone crash haha that was mad! was nice to meet everyone that went too :slight_smile: ( my mini 2 has to go back to dji aswell ) :frowning:

4 Likes

Thank you Karl @notveryprettyboy and Steve @Steviegeek for a great weekend. It was great to meet everyone, regardless of the weather and having to wear a pink tutu. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone for making the meet what it was.
:+1: to @speatuk & @SirGunner for making gates and a bullseye
:+1: to @DeanoG60 for providing repair and software help
:+1: to @Steviegeek for helping to sort everything out.
:+1: to everyone else who are genuine top friendly guys

Iā€™m knackered now so Iā€™ll have a nap

4 Likes

Guys
SITE IS NOW CLOSED
Due to weather forecast decision made to close the site at 9:00ish
:slightly_frowning_face:

Top job on getting this together guys, this thread started out in February 2020 :scream:

If we could have a show of hands for attendees please, weā€™ll get some badges issued and a final number on total members in attendance :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh, and I for one would love to see more photos and videos from the event :blush:

4 Likes

i haVE A few pictures and videos :slight_smile: will upload them later this evening :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Give me ten minutes, Iā€™ll send the list :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi Rich, 16 in total:

Part 1-2

Karl @notveryprettyboy
Steve @steviegeek
Steve @sirgunner
Steve @speatuk
Steve @stevesb
Steve @steveb
Dean @deanoG60

2 Likes

Part 2-2

Howard @howard78
John @hotrodspike
Rob @Brigadier
Nick @bigdog
Wayne @sparkyws
Michael @airlessmean
Jez @earwig
Chris @CSB73
Craig MHC guest

4 Likes

Steve was there in abundance. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks guys who were still onsite this morning after my ā€˜flying visitā€™. Didnā€™t realize that the meet was ending early :man_facepalming: but really good to meet you guys. @SirGunner - Steve, finally good to meet you mate. Nice to put a face to a name and likewise @Hotrodspike - thanks for getting me back to the M6, John!!! I ll try to make it to the next one a little earlier next time. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes
3 Likes

ridiculous :astonished:

1 Like

Thanks to @DeanoG60 and everybody who has posted their thanks.
It was great that despite the bad weather start the day turned out hot and sunny.
Even greater to meet so many of you, put faces to names and have a real chat :+1:

Credit to Karl @notveryprettyboy It was his inspiration in 2020 that kicked it all off and his determination made it happen.

Looking forward to another one in another part of the country, Iā€™m bored with this scenery nowā€¦ So the gauntlet is thrown downā€¦ North, South, East or West :laughing:

Thanks again Steve

4 Likes

I know, thatā€™s what makes it attractive!

The right props and some wind I reckon itā€™s a proper contender.

Crashes could be costly though at that speed

1 Like

Sorry to anybody who turned up new today, @CSB73 especially, who drove down from Carlisle.
The weather forecast UAV Forecast was saying 66% chance of rain at 10:00 getting worse for the rest of the day
The reality is that the morning was glorious and rain only just started 1:30pm :cry: :cry:

So again apologies for any wasted trips.

3 Likes

click here Rich.

BiG MEET 2021 - Photography competition

3 Likes

Hi Michael, please post them hereā€¦

3 Likes

Steve
My forum name is Scuba0576, apologies I thought that I had given it to you with my FPVUK details
Rob Walkeden

1 Like