BIG MEET - 9th to 11th June, 2023

@notveryprettyboy wake up wake up wherever you are :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Im karioking with the misses

Having taken a few planes out the air with my drone I’d love to do that again. All with permission of course, some of the most fun flying I’ve ever done!

Now I must get my wing back in the air!

So you need to glue the polystyrene cloud back together :rofl:

Thank you. Hopefully I won’t be as nervous as I was last time! It was you hand holding me on my first flight of the phantom that made it easier later.

Never forget that. Also I’ll bring the Sri Lankan chicken curry and rice.

:raising_hand_man: “may I bring a plate and spoon”, I’m also good at playing Oliver Twist….

Oliver Twist or the King the service and taste will be same!

I will just leave this here :grinning:

Whoever is hiring out the tin hats and flack jackets for the meet is going to make a bundle :thinking: :rofl:

I’ve got two or three spare bump caps I can throw in the car!

Having seen smoke grenades going round a race course on a drone… Yeah this seems legit, where I sign? Can I pilot, please :slight_smile:

im from wales and dont own a car so would have to train then taxi it to the meet so camping is out lol. and idea on prices on a b&b in the area ? will just taxi back and forth

The swing or @clinkadink lecky bike :joy:

Holiday Inn,

This 3 word address refers to an exact 3m x 3m location. Tap the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app to find it.

1 Like

Either i or someone can pick you up :+1:

that would be great!!! thank you

did you see his vid with the fireworks shooting from the drone? it was posted in another thread on the forum, might make the big meet interesting… lol

I did I posted it here the other day :smiley:

I will probably stay at the Hampton by Hilton, Corby

We’ll nip that idea in the bud right there.
Thanks.

2 Likes