Big Meet 2024 Fri 7th to Sun 9th Of JUNE

I’ve now confirmed the above dates with the farm for your calendar.

Brigstock Corby

Please Be Aware I Have Had To Bring Forward The Cut Off Date To 2nd June.

Please Ignore any previous Forms which you have filled in and should have been deleted. Only Forms within this post are official.

Please be aware that this is Private Property, not an abandoned site, therefore having insurance is mandatory.

The Farm and Organizer @Njoro will not be held liable in Law for any Incidents / Accidents directly or indirectly. All incidents or accidents must be reported. All attendees must take full responsibility for their flights.

The Farm invites you as a listed guest only and under other conditions on this page, those wishing to attend must fill in the attendance Form.

The Farm reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone not on the list all Names will be cross referenced against GADC Database.

Any And All Names Not Found In GADC Database Will Be Immediately Deleted.

The wording in this post is not to be edited or altered in any way whatsoever. There must be no changes to the Farms agreed terms and conditions without prior consent of the Farm and @Njoro

THANKS TO GREY ARROWS DRONE CLUB

THE BIG MEET 2024

Is FREE and exclusive for

Paid Up INSURED MEMBERS Only

Open to GADC Insured Paid Up Members, Your Hard Copy is required on site.

And

Open to GADC Paid Up Members who hold current 2024 BMFA and FPV-UK insurance, Your hard copy is required on-site.

Members Spouses / Children / Immediate Family are welcome on condition.

Dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times Please

Condition: No flying of Model aircraft or Drones Without Insurance, other than chuck gliders.

On-site drinking water, caravan/motorhome wet waste point, rubbish bin and potable Loo

To be discussed, volunteers for the following.

1. Flight line coordinators, coordinate separation of Dji Camera Drones and Race drones, FPV Planes and Ground RC Vehicles time slots due to VTX interference.
  2. Safety coordinator / First Aider.
  3. PA system if equipment is available / if needed ?
  4. Always Manned communications point ?
  5. Fire Marshal.
  6. Other…

Please Read The Form Before Filling It, Make Sure Your Names Are in Their Proper Individual Cell.

The Forms Will Be Unlocked Tonight At 20:00 Hrs.

Please PM me if you need any help, I’m hoping that these Forms will function as expected but you never know until they go live…

Please do not upload your Avatar Picture, just your Avatar Name.

strong text

4 Likes

What was the form i submitted last night then? through a link on the locked thread :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Ignore that form it’s been superseded by the above Form, just submit anew one when I unlock them.

Thanks.

1 Like

Form filled in, altho it’s the same as last nights :smile:

What times are we talking for arrivals?

I will be coming from Leeds (Gods own) so if anyone needs a lift while i’m passing :+1:

The gates will be open from 12:30 on Friday…

The Forms are open by the way…

Done mine :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Karen Griffith

He’s a member @gw1syg

You MUST use Usernames!!! Not everyone has their (full) names in the system.

What is their username?

i have re submitted using my user name

2 Likes

Tried to PM him but his name didn’t come up in search, I’ll PM him to resubmit his application, Thanks

i submitted also you ask for members immediate family hence karen griffith

Thanks got it… :+1:

thanks what about the one for Karen ?

Thanks @gw1syg:+1:

That too is sorted.

thanks

In this case it was a picture and a first Name, all good now.

It’s been brought to my attention that a part of the Form is not working, it does actually work as intended if the question is answered correctly. 3 members have already successfully filled in, here’s a screen shot of the said section as to how to fill in dependent on your insurance provider.
GADC Insured
Screenshot Responce Form(2)

Other BMFA / FPV-UK
Screenshot (3)

@Raider, @gunja99, @gw1syg , you got it right first time… :+1:

1 Like

@dobby, You may have made a mistake, you have indicated you’re not a Paid Up Member with any Insurance.

Please check and resubmit your Form

@AlbionDrones just noticed it’s your hubby, fill in the Form for Members Immediate Family

I can then amend the mistake