Big Meet V2 - 10th - 12th June 2022

Let’s hope your wolf is supervised this year. I bet @stevesb still has nightmares
:flushed::face_with_peeking_eye::grin:

1 Like

Nice Doggy!

She’s calmed down a bit now. Give her food and she’s anybodies

Yeah right he says holding his hand up with only 3 fingers left.
I’ll take your word for it. I’ll keep my distance. I have 360’ vision sensors. :see_no_evil:

Thanks! Just trying to decide if I want to be a kid with toys, drink & food… Or an awesome dad :rofl:

We’ll stick some goggles on him and he’ll wipe the floor with us fpv style. The young uns have the talent

1 Like

And it will be good to meet you at last Chris :smiley:

2 Likes

@DeanoG60 :grin:

How big will our bags be for a whole weekend

6 Likes

The battery charger is in the 40ft trailer behind!

I’ll be bringing a generator. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve decided to be an awesome dad and bring my son along for the day/night on Saturday. We’ll be sleeping in the back on the Landy. He can fly my mini 2 and watch you guys - plus have a go on anything that’s on offer. He’s a mad scientist and loves to learn how things work/fly/crash :slight_smile:

Can I just check - I’ll bring food and drink for us - BBQ stuff on Saturday evening. I’ll supervise him all the time as needed. Can you guys think of anything else I should consider or need to know relative to having my spawn onsite with us? He’s a great lad, loves adult company and will no doubt be smiling all day seeing all the tech! He’ll volunteer to help retrieve debris too as needed :rofl:

2 Likes

There’ll be race gates set up in a nearby patch of field. As is the case for anyone, old or young, no one should go to retrieve anything when drones are in the air. I’ve seen kids run out before right in the middle of a race. Just for his own safety really

1 Like

A few of us were like that as a kid. He’ll learn a lot

2 Likes

Especially the :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: crashing bit!

I agree, I was at Chello bando when a bloke turned up with his kids to proceeded to wonder about with out a care in the world. As I flew through the house a couple of them popped out of 1 of the rooms.

Luckily I was flying a whoop so no real damage done, hate to think what would of happened if it was a Nazgul :man_facepalming:t3:

Get your name down Nick - here

Fret not guys, he’s very spatially aware and won’t wander into your shrapnel :rofl::+1:t3:

1 Like

I can make it on the Sat :+1:t3:

Should have most things up and running by then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m new here!
I am very interested in participating, would it be possible to participate in this Big Meet v2?
My passion is flying and building FPV drones, I recently moved to London and I still don’t know many people to fly together here, I believe it will be a great opportunity to meet people, have fun, drink beer and fly.

my plan is to stay at a hotel in a nearby city, any recommendations?
Is there a fee to pay to participate in the event or is it free?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like