Big Meet V2 - 10th - 12th June 2022

Welcome Fabio. Yeah. Everyone is welcome. Details are here
And here

It was a good laugh last year, hopefully it will be again :+1:

@Njoro @milkmanchris There are some people staying in nearby hotels

The money goes straight to the hard up farmer in charge of the site

2 Likes

TYSM !
Iā€™m glad I met the Greyarrows in time to participate in Big Meet V2!
I will definitely be attending the event! :rocket: :fire:
Thanks for everything and congratulations for holding these events!

1 Like

When you crash, you have to wear a pink tutu

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

WTF
@milkmanchris are you staying in a hotel?

What about the weekend lodge we put together today
:see_no_evil:

Stayed in hotel previously there

Hampton by Hilton at Corby

2 Likes

I am in the Hampton if anyone else is there.

Around Ā£70 per night including breakfast.

Wetherspoons attached :wink:

looking forward to meeting all you guys, some i met at Brean earlier this year and taking part in some of the events. glad saw comment about places to film etc as not a FPV pilot , only Air2 so hope to see what all the fuss is aboutšŸ˜. Beer not a problem for me, cider might be lol. 3 of those and iā€™ll offer to wear that pink tutu even if i havenā€™t crashedšŸ˜³. Did you say bbqā€™s needed to cook food on during day on Sat or just bring stuff to cook as facilities there already to cook it on? shame i canā€™t stay over Sat now but work 6am Sunday. c u soon guys

2 Likes

Youā€™ll have to force it out of Karlā€™s cold dead hands mate (or one of the Steveā€™s)!

There may be 1 or 2. Iā€™ll bring one. Thereā€™ll be camp stoves too.

1 Like

@notveryprettyboy just to let u know i will be attending the friday night i wont be there till late afternoon and stopping all day staurday cant stay the second night unfortunatly.

2 Likes

Hi guys.
Just a heads up, there will be a drone repair bench on site.

Mainly for the fpv guys, but also for the dji photography drones (albeit ca glue and blutak - as @speatuk did last year whilst hitting a gap with his mini. Literally).

Everyone and anyone is welcome to repair anyone elseā€™s drone. Also it is a good opportunity to learn how to repair a drone. Itā€™s not as hard as you think :wink: We have some real clever and experienced guys coming whoā€™ll sort your problems out face to face

:+1: :+1:

6 Likes

I will bring my hot glue gun as I did last time :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll bring my FPV toolkit, too. :laughing:

3 Likes

Love the footprint :+1:

Seriously, this is no jokeā€¦ some of my tools (which I may be bringing) do look exactly like thatā€¦ remember Iā€™m also a re-enactor.

Told my misses about that and she loves it

I assume youā€™ve looked through my FB photos?

I did. She likes the re-inactions like the film. Where its staged but with medievil stuff. The film with stiffler and the kids who they try to rehabilitate.

1 Like