Big Meet V2 - 10th - 12th June 2022

Ok. Sent £5.31 as per your list.

I’ll prepare next time, with your online pricelist in my hand, it will make it much easier.
Their bill breaks it down to the individual parts and it’s not the most intuitave :frowning_face:

Have to say absolutely cracking event guys! Had a fantastic couple of days :star_struck:
A massive thanks to Lance @Njoro , Steve @Steviegeek and Karl @notveryprettyboy for all the time and effort put into arranging everything, great job guys :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Really enjoyed meeting new members/catching up with friends and puting faces to names, as others have already said it just goes to show what an awesome bunch of guys the members of GADC are! Thanks to everyone that came and helped make it a wicked weekend all round. Already looking forward to the next one :grin:

8 Likes

In the end it was sitting around the campfire editing drone videos and munching on top quality sausages…

1 Like

Well the missus has just shouted at me and then covered me in banana boat because (her words not mine) “you’re glowing!”

doh! :rofl: I didn’t even think it was all that sunny today :rofl:

18?!

Calling that fukka

Thanks again to @Steviegeek @Njoro @notveryprettyboy for putting this together.

Another fantastic meet, great company, and sunburn for the 2nd year in a row :joy:

Was great to catch up with familiar faces and get to know those we hadn’t yet met.

Gonna be hard to top this one

3 Likes

Btw if anyone picked up 4 DJI fpv props in bubble wrap… Cheers lol

And thanks to you DJI fpv boys for the help getting me into acro. Had set geo limits when tried which caught me out today lol… Hit a “wall”

3 Likes

Was a pleasure - we have at least two more converts to the dark side :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Was home at 1. Ran 7 miles at 9 and then back out for half 11 at drone circle. Lol

Kind of can’t wait for work tomorrow for a rest. 4 days flying with amazing people’s!

3 Likes

Tbh it’s an amazing drone. lost all contact for 2 minutes today trying to circle a radio mast… Silly boy … Rth worked haha, but won’t get that 2 years of heart issues it took off me in those 2 mins!!

Also rates at 1000 allowed power loops and double vanny rolls… And @SirGunner I wasn’t killing all the throttle when doing inverted rolls, thanks for that tip they easy when you know how!

1 Like

:clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Remind us again how many :wink:

Minus @Joriann unfortunately

1 Like
10 Likes

Really adventurous. Very nice. I am in awe of all of you guys. Had my first flight on the 11th in the company of a great bunch of people. Thanks.

4 Likes

The Dog is asking why am I here?