Bird Box

Had a morning of sorting out the back pack and think I’m getting somewhere.
Does feel sometimes that you need a festival trolly to get everything around with all the accessories but think I’m getting there. :shopping_cart:
What’s your bird boxes look like? :thinking:

5 Likes

To be honest, I’m pretty anal about my drone, it tends to stay like this, but when your given new toys for crimbo, it’s trying to home it all :tired_face: not sure I want to Carry a drone bag as well as an accessory bag. :joy:

2 Likes

Sod that lol! I’d struggle to drive that :joy: worth it though for the footage :mountain: :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Tidy! :ok_hand: no hi viz though? :joy:

1 Like

Mavic Air, controller, six batteries, 2 SD cards and one in the aircraft, spare props and space for charger and cables if I’m going away.

The case goes in a shoulder bag with 10 inch tablet, landing pad, baseball hat, tablet mount and a DSLR for land-based snaps.

4 Likes

Liking it, and the additional accessories too! :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

My current bag of choice.

Contains all I need in individual semi hard cases.

Mavic Pro, controller and 3 batteries.
Osmo Mobile 3
Sony A6000
A couple of Go-Pros
Gorilla Pod and goose neck clamp
Spare batteries/filters and props too.

Still room for my wallet, multi tool and travel mug.

I swap bags dependant on need. When at home it all lives in really useful boxes ready to pack.

Still has room for my

5 Likes

My Typhoons not so little back pack… :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks like a beast, not seen that one before :thinking:

Old video camera bag. Mavic Air, controller, phone, four batteries, spare props, filters, cables,spare sd card.
I bought the Air to take on hiking trips and holiday on planes. This is ideal, very compact, waterproof.

2 Likes

Perfect, everything you need in a small package :ok_hand: something my wife says to me a lot :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

All i need except i take a 10.1" tablet with the P4 lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hi, Interesting to see what other people come up with for ideas, what I have learnt is I need somewhere to store an umbrella for this hobby… bring on the summer.

3 Likes

Nice tidy case! Liking that! :ok_hand:

When I go out flying I always use the flymore case, but at home I store my drone in this case

2 Likes

Clean and tidy! :ok_hand::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What I should have said was I just found the case on Amazon, there is easy cut packing included but I used the packing that came with the drone box and fitted that inside plus a mix of cutting the easy packing… turned out OK but still running out of room… ha-ha… third of the price of the proper black case and just knocked up a couple of stickers… Cheers

1 Like

Still looks professional mate :ok_hand: like it!