Black Country mon

Hi all, living in South Staffs now but a Black country man by birth

Upgraded this year from my Mini 2 to a Mini 3 Pro and glad I did. It’s worth the money just to save myself fumbling around connecting my phone every time I want to take off…and then getting a phone call. Great bit off kit.

When I’m not out flying I follow the world’s greatest football team, Wolverhampton Wanderers, around, They are currently the foundation of the Premier League :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hi @Battery and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Orlroight mar maert, ow am ya? Welcome from sunny Bloxwich!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hope all’s well in Bloxwich

No mate, ground’s like a swamp. I ay gooing over the park I’ll end up with webbed feet like a Wolves supporter! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Go on kick a man when he’s down…well might be going down

Yo’ll be orlroight, t’ay that far to the Blue’s ground!

1 Like

Welcome to GADC enjoy :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Battery - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@Battery welcome

1 Like

Welcome to GADC from down south in Fareham :smiley:

1 Like

Gud ta see sum blokes wot no ar ta spake propa. Ar got one o them drone things.
Now a posh Shroppie but born in Darlaston when the resident population was 27,000 but the daily working population was well over 100,000 .
Most of NW Shropshire is underwater due the rain we have had this week.
Tomorrow looks a lot quieter so hopefully some shots of the Marsh.

1 Like

We’ve had a few minor floods here too.

Was over your way a couple of weeks ago, Long Mynd. Too windy to fly but got some nice camera shots

Welcome. My OH is from Wolverhampton and done a few flights around there. Keep meaning to get Molineux but never got round to it.

I’m near Tamworth, which is classed as Staffs. It’s a weird shaped county.

It’s for weird shaped people (Staffs born and bred)

Thanks for the welcome

It is a strange shape county esp the South Staffs bit

It’s not easy getting tickets to games these days. You prob could get tickets for the Gillingham cup game coming up if you wanted.

Hi there, I’m near south staffs , let me know any good fly spots found.

Thanks

Check https://dronescene.co.uk

1 Like